- Get Comprehensive Cover; Third Party, Fire & Theft Insurance or Motor Third Party
- Flexible cover, at prices you can afford
- Extension of your third-party cover under the motor insurance to ECOWAS countries
- You have an option to increase your third party property damage limit
Get motor insurance that is flexible, as well as affordable
Whatever your budget or needs, Millennium is the expert in car insurance in Ghana, offering you three types of motor insurance to choose from. Pick the cover you want, at a price you can afford.
The most all-inclusive motor insurance package we offer, comprehensive car cover protects you from anything that could go wrong with your vehicle. From accidents to overturning, theft to fire, we will protect your vehicle from unexpected events.
Our comprehensive motor insurance provides protection against the following:
- Accidental collision or overturning
- Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Theft, burglary, house-breaking, and malicious acts
- Flood, storm, earthquake, riot, strike and civil commotion
- Towing after an accident to the nearest garage
- Personal accident for the insured or driver and occupants of the vehicle
- Property damage, injury, and death to third parties for which you may be legally liable
Third Party Fire and Theft
This car insurance option provides cover for loss of or damage to your vehicle as a result of theft or fire, as well as third party liability cover. This means that if you are involved in an accident with a third party which was deemed your fault, Millennium will cover the costs of any claims made by the third party against you.
Motor Third Party
The Motor Third-Party Act of 1958 stipulates that all vehicles on the road must have a cover that provides unlimited bodily injury and death compensation to third parties such as occupants, fare-paying passengers, and pedestrians.
Our Motor Third-Party cover includes emergency treatment and personal accident for the insured or driver and occupants of the vehicle. Damage to third party property is also covered up to a pre-determined limit.